Your comprehensive financial plan
We develop a comprehensive financial plan that looks at all aspects of your financial situation and how it could evolve to meet your financial goals.
We answer questions such as:
- When can I work because I want to, not because I have to?
- How much do I need to earn or save in order to maintain my current lifestyle in retirement?
- Could I pass on money to my family, or create a legacy and ensure I’ll never run out of funds?
- How do I pay for my children’s education or first home down-payment?
- Can my family maintain the same lifestyle if something should happen to me?
In short – how much is enough?
Possible elements of your financial plan
Cash Flow Planning
Analysing income, expenses and potential investment performance to determine if you have sufficient cash flow to meet your current and future needs.
Analysing long term portfolio historical returns to determine the range and probabilities of outcomes.
Ensuring income, expenses and investments align to meet your retirement goals.
Ensuring your assets are protected as your estate transitions to the next generation or to your spouse.
Insurance needs analysis
Ensuring there is enough to take care of your family if something happens to you.
Ensuring efficient use of all available tax allowances.