Our Q3 Market review is now available for download. Each quarter we share a market performance and asset class commentary with data provided by Dimensional Fund Advisors. The aim of the Review is to give you a general overview of what has happened in the financial world over the last three months and the impact this may have had on your investments.
As a Clara Wealth Management client, we would also conduct a regular performance review and an assessment of whether your specific portfolio continues to be suitable to your goals.
The key takeaways for the third quarter were that:
- Returns were positive across emerging and developed equity markets in pound sterling terms.
- UK equity and gilt returns were negative.
- Value stocks underperformed growth stocks in developed markets and emerging markets.
- Small caps outperformed large caps in non-US developed and emerging markets but underperformed in the US.
- Within fixed income, realised term premiums were generally positive in the developed markets. Realised credit premiums were also generally positive across developed markets as lower-quality bonds generally outperformed their higher-quality counterparts.
You can download your copy via the link below:
For further information on our investment philosophy, please take a look at:
Please contact me at Clara Wealth Management at email@example.com or on 0207 097 4968 if you want to find out more or have any comments.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest.