Our Q1 Market review is now available for download. Each quarter we share a market performance and asset class commentary with data provided by Dimensional Fund Advisors. The aim of the Review is to give you a general overview of what has happened in the financial world over the last three months and the impact this may have had on your investments.
As a Clara Wealth Management client, we would also conduct a regular performance review and an assessment of whether your specific portfolio continues to be suitable to your goals.
The key takeaways for the third quarter were that:
- Returns were positive across developed equity markets and emerging equity markets in pound sterling terms.
- Value stocks outperformed growth stocks in developed markets and emerging markets.
- Small caps outperformed large caps in developed and emerging markets
- UK stocks outperformed global stock markets.
- Longer-term bonds generally underperformed shorter-term bonds.
- Corporate bonds outperformed their duration-matched government counterparts.
You can download your copy via the link below:
Please contact me at Clara Wealth Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 097 4968 if you want to find out more or have any comments.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest.